Senior Relationship Manager (Regional NSW)
Strengthen and manage a portfolio of Banking customers whilst identifying opportunities for development in this Senior Relationship Management Role based in Regional NSW. Perfect opportunity for an acquisitions focused Banker or Account Manager to take the next step in your career.
• Manage a large, diverse portfolio and drive growth
• Work with new and existing stakeholders - identifying opportunities for new partnerships
• Find reward in developing and maintaining strong local relationships with a focus on superior service and community spirit
YOU | Bring your high levels of professionalism and credibility within the Banking community, as well as a strong commercial acumen. As a senior team member, you will demonstrate high levels of professionalism and credibility in all business dealings as well as superior business development skills. You will be a driven and solutions-oriented individual who is confident about seeking opportunities in a diverse environment, as well as having an affinity with regional customers. Ideally you will also possess:
• Experience in a similar Banking Account Management or Relationship Management role
• Ability to build rapport with sound experience in Business Development and meeting growth targets
• Understanding of the business needs and attitudes of Regional Banking customers
• Ability to network effectively and maintain good professional working relationships with a range of different stakeholders
THE ROLE | Develop and maintain credible, long-term relationships with the community, industry and referral partners, as well as aiding positive customer experiences and outcomes. You will handle a key portfolio of clients and work closely with a variety of stakeholders both within and outside of the business to deliver superior customer experiences and outcomes. As a senior team member, you will act as a coach and mentor to the rest of the team.
THE CLIENT | Our client offers a fantastic remuneration package matched to your skill set, with a strong potential for growth within the business. They have a strong National presence with a family first and compelling culture focus, flexible working conditions and a highly competitive product range.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now, or for a more detailed conversation contact one of our team.
TR3 RECRUITMENT | We are a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates and our clients, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
This one not for you? Find other opportunities or info about our referral rewards at tr3recruitment.com.au or on our social channels.