Assistant Relationship Manager (Regional NSW)
Join the team in this hands-on development opportunity in Regional NSW for an Assistant Relationship Manager. Assist with the management a portfolio of clients and provide specialised analytical banking services to your customer base.
• Develop & maintain strong customer relationships with a focus on service & solutions
• Career progression opportunity acting as a steppingstone into a Relationship Management position
• Find reward in assisting with the growth and development of an existing portfolio of customers
YOU | You will be passionate about the local region and have a desire to gain knowledge and experience in the banking industry. You will be someone with a focus on providing quality service with and a strong desire to learn. You’ll have great communication skills and an amicable nature. In addition, our client seeks someone who has:
• Effective relationship management skills
• Previous credit/cash-flow and/or analytical experience, preferably in the banking environment
• Ability to engage in meaningful conversations with customers
THE ROLE | You will have an opportunity to showcase your skills and to develop an in-depth understanding of the industry and related services. This role will allow you to develop exposure to a portfolio of clients whilst building your relationship management skills. Other key responsibilities include:
• Researching and preparing credit submissions
• Liaising with and providing solutions for an existing portfolio of clients
• Working with varied stakeholders across the business
• Assist in meeting revenue and compliance targets
THE CLIENT | Our client offers a fantastic remuneration package matched to your skill set, but most importantly an opportunity to make a difference to regional Australian customers. They have a strong National presence, offering a great support structure, flexible working conditions and a highly competitive product range.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now, or for a more detailed conversation contact one of our team.
TR3 RECRUITMENT | We are a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates and our clients, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
This one not for you? Find other opportunities or info about our referral rewards at tr3recruitment.com.au or on our social channels.