Assistant Relationship Manager
Contribute to the management and growth of a portfolio of clients providing specialised banking services. Support and engage with your customer base to help them prosper and reach their financial goals.
• Assist with a range of financial analysis and assessments for a diverse portfolio of customers
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with a focus on service and solutions
• Opportunities for future progression in your banking career
YOU | As a motivated and ambitious individual, you will bring your customer-first attitude to develop and maintain credible, long-term relationships with your team and the community, as well as facilitating positive customer experiences and outcomes. You will be a highly proactive, confident and highly organised person, with the ambition to achieve. Ideally you will also possess:
• Experience in a similar role in financial analytics, credit, or lending with a strong business acumen
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Ability to confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders and work well as part of a team
THE ROLE | Ideal for someone who is seeking a career pathway in banking, this role is will see you manage a portfolio, as well providing support to the Relationship Manager. You will be coached and mentored allowing you to develop exposure to a variety of customer products whilst building your relationship management skills to support a number of client portfolios. Other key responsibilities include:
• Financial Analysis, research and preparation of credit submissions
• Liaising with and providing solutions for an existing portfolio of clients
• Monitoring & reporting, as well as assisting in meeting revenue and compliance targets
THE CLIENT | Our client is a leading agribusiness lender undergoing significant growth. They offer a great support structure, strong progression pathways, flexible working conditions and a product range tailored for Agribusiness customers. An ideal opportunity for an aspiring leader looking to springboard into a leadership role.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now, or for a more detailed conversation contact one of our team.
TR3 RECRUITMENT | We are a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates and our clients, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
This one not for you? Find other opportunities or info about our referral rewards at tr3recruitment.com.au or on our social channels.