Regional Manager – Agribusiness & Business Banking (Regional NSW)
An exciting opportunity for a progressive leader to coach and develop a team. Play a key role in identifying opportunities for growth in the Business and Agribusiness markets, building the profile of the bank, and yourself, as a key player in the region.
• Coach and mentor a team of bankers with a focus on positive customer experience and market share growth
• Play a key role in leading and implementing change management and transformation strategies
• An ideal role for a highly experienced senior business banker or an aspiring leader
YOU | With a strong background in Agribusiness or Business Banking, you will display high levels of professionalism and credibility within banking community and be well-equipped to navigate the opportunities and challenges facing regional businesses. You will bring your coaching and leadership abilities, along with your strategic thinking and business improvement mindset, to this exciting opportunity. Ideally you will also possess:
• Experience in a similar leadership role within the Agribusiness or Business Banking segment
• Ability to lead & coach a successful team with sound experience in business growth and development
• Understanding of business needs and attitudes of regional and agribusiness banking customers
• Ability to network effectively and maintain good professional working relationships with a range of different stakeholders
THE ROLE | As Regional Manager, you will lead, develop and coach a team across the region, as well as maintain credible, long-term relationships with the community, industry and referral partners. Play a key part in driving change through transformation projects, building the reputation and market share of the business in the region.
THE CLIENT | Our client is a leading banking institution in Australia with a focus on leadership, growth, inclusivity, and new ways of working. They offer a fantastic remuneration package matched to your skill set, with a strong potential for growth and a demonstrated commitment to flexible working conditions.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now, or for a more detailed conversation contact one of our team.
TR3 RECRUITMENT | We are a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates and our clients, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
This one not for you? Find other opportunities or info about our referral rewards at tr3recruitment.com.au or on our social channels.