Senior Relationship Manager (Property)
An ideal opportunity for someone with the motivation and determination to accelerate their Relationship Management career based in Queensland. Focus on networking, strengthening relationships and identifying opportunities for growth.
• Opportunity to manage a major client group in Queensland
• Grow your professional networks, developing strong relationships with new and existing stakeholders
• Play a key role in strategy and new business development whilst managing key relationships
YOU | You will be energised in talking to customers and have an in-depth understanding of credit acumen, property and complex customers. You will provide professional advice and support to new and existing customers by developing a sound understanding of their business and what they want to achieve.
THE ROLE | This role will see you develop and deliver win-win solutions that meet your customer’s needs, objectives and interests, as well as increase market share and contribute to the successful delivery of key initiatives. You will use your leadership skills working with a variety of stakeholders across the business, in particular working to ensure the success of the customers whilst promoting sustainable growth across the sector.
• Strong ability to build rapport and develop relationships with customers
• Strong credit acumen, cash flow and property knowledge
• Proactive approach to business development and significant experience in sales management
• Previous experience in a similar banking or customer relationship management role
THE CLIENT | Our client has a strong national presence, offers flexible working conditions and ongoing career development opportunities. A leading salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now, or for a more detailed conversation contact one of our team.
TR3 RECRUITMENT | We are a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates and our clients, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
This one not for you? Find other opportunities or info about our referral rewards at tr3recruitment.com.au or on our social channels.