Senior Agribusines Manager (Regional QLD)
Play a key role in regional development in this fantastic opportunity focusing on agricultural businesses in regional QLD. Focus on strengthening existing customer relationships whilst identifying opportunities for growth - helping your customers to prosper and grow.
• Manage a diverse agribusiness portfolio and lead regional growth strategy across a key region
• Grow your networks and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Leading salary package being offered including relocation and rental assistance
YOU | As Senior Agribusiness Manager, develop and maintain credible, long-term relationships with the community, industry and referral partners, as well as facilitating positive customer experiences and outcomes. You will display high levels of professionalism and credibility within the Agribusiness community and be well-equipped to navigate the opportunities and challenges facing Australian Agribusinesses. As the successful candidate you will also have a high understanding of Regional clients. Ideally you will also possess:
• High level of experience in a similar agribusiness, or senior relationship management role
• Ability to build rapport with sound experience in agribusiness and sales
• Understanding of the business needs and attitudes of agribusiness customers
• Ability to network effectively and maintain good professional working relationships with a range of different stakeholders
THE ROLE | In this role you will develop and manage a portfolio of key agribusiness customers and referral partners. You will manage a large portfolio of complex clients, as well as managing the end-to-end credit process. As a senior team member, you will act as a coach and mentor to the rest of the team. You will be a highly experienced Agribusiness Banker with an end-to-end relationship style skill set.
THE CLIENT | Our client offers a fantastic remuneration package matched to your skill set, with a strong potential for growth within the team. They have a strong National presence with a family first and compelling culture focus, flexible working conditions and a highly competitive product range.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now, or for a more detailed conversation contact one of our team.
TR3 RECRUITMENT | We are a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates and our clients, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
This one not for you? Find other opportunities or info about our referral rewards at tr3recruitment.com.au or on our social channels.