Senior Executive/Regional Manager - Credit (South Pacific)
A unique international opportunity for an experienced Banking leader. Based in tropical Fiji, this is a chance to lead and develop a diverse portfolio of customers in an exciting emerging market.
• Lead a team in this internationally based role only a 4 hour flight from Sydney
• Contribute to the local community and development initiatives in the tropical South Pacific
• Significant relocation support, living support and financial incentives
YOU | Drive the creation of shareholder value and the achievement of key balanced scorecard outcomes. You will champion improvements in customer experience to delight customers and cultivate a team-oriented culture and build reputation in the local market. You will have excellent people leader skills and demonstrated experience in meeting P&L targets as well as financial and budgeting skills. Ideally you will also possess:
• Significant experience in a senior executive role in Corporate or Commercial banking
• Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Banking, Economics or Accounting
• Proven knowledge of risk, credit and compliance standards, processes relating to business banking products and services.
• Ability to train, coach and motivate team members towards continued success
THE ROLE | In this role you will lead the Credit team in the region, maximising opportunities for new business, to retain customers and earn customers’ business through a focus on making banking easier, deepening customer relationships and building a strong reputation. As a senior team member, you will train, coach and mentor to the rest of the team.
THE CLIENT | Our client offers a fantastic remuneration package matched to your skill set, with a strong potential for growth within the team. They have a strong National presence with a family first and compelling culture focus, flexible working conditions and a highly competitive product range.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now, or for a more detailed conversation contact one of our team.
TR3 RECRUITMENT | We are a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates and our clients, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
This one not for you? Find other opportunities or info about our referral rewards at tr3recruitment.com.au or on our social channels.