Customer Service Officer (Central West NSW)
As a trusted figure in your local community, you will build strong networks and develop business opportunities in this part time position in Regional NSW.
• Temporary part time role with potential of long-term employment
• Refer customers to other specialist team members
• Build and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients
Ideally you will possess:
• Experience in a similar Customer Service role - hospitality, retail, banking or call centre
• Ability to work in a busy and driven retail environment
• Ability to work both in a team environment as well as working independently
THE ROLE | You will deliver an exceptional customer experience to new and existing customers. You will help customers use and understand banking tools and advise them around products that can improve their financial wellbeing.
THE CLIENT | Our client offers fantastic remuneration matched to your skill set, but most importantly an opportunity to make a difference to regional Australian customers. They have a strong National presence, offering a great support structure, flexible working conditions and a highly competitive product range.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now, or for a more detailed conversation contact one of our team.
TR3 RECRUITMENT | We are a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates and our clients, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
This one not for you? Find other opportunities or info about our referral rewards at tr3recruitment.com.au or on our social channels.