Social Worker (AHP2)
Based in metropolitan Adelaide, our State Government client is seeking an experienced Social Worker to work with vulnerable adults. Working in a small team you will provide case management and assessment services to a caseload of adult clients who have experienced trauma & abuse.
• Work with the multidisciplinary team in a supportive and close-knit environment
• Establish & maintain relationships with stakeholders across LHN, State and Commonwealth departments
• Initial contract to 30 June with potential for ongoing career pathways for the right candidate
YOU | Bring your experience in Social Work with a focus on adults to this great opportunity to support adult clients who may have experienced trauma and abuse. You will also bring:
• Social Work qualification with eligibility for full membership with AASW
• Experience in case management, as well undertaking assessments with adults clients
• High level of interpersonal and communication skills, as well as proven high level of professional accountability
THE ROLE | As a Senior Social Worker you will undertake comprehensive assessments, as well as provide case coordination to ensure that the rights and freedoms of vulnerable adults are upheld.
OUR CLIENT | Our South Australian Government client provides a supportive and collaborative team environment, along with opportunities for career advancement.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now, or for a more detailed conversation contact one of our team.
TR3 RECRUITMENT | We are a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates and our clients, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
This one not for you? Find other opportunities or info about our referral rewards at tr3recruitment.com.au or on our social channels.
TR3 Recruitment is committed to fostering a culture that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Applicants of all ages, people with a disability and/or and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.