Senior Relationship Manager (Regional NSW)
Drive business growth while fostering strong business banking relationships in the region. Focus on business development and networking whilst strengthening existing relationships and opportunities for growth.
• Opportunity to network within a customer focussed agribusiness portfolio
• Grow your networks and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Play a key role in strategy and new business development whilst managing key relationships
The role of Senior Relationship Manager is ideal for a dynamic Relationship Manager looking to launch the next phase of their career, or for a more experienced Relationship Manager looking to make their mark regionally. With a focus on influencing positive community and customer outcomes through the provision of tailored service, you will be capable of drawing upon past experiences to build credibility and engaging in meaningful conversations with agribusiness customers. You will have a passion for partnering with key stakeholders, as well as developing and implementing solutions that meet your clients’ needs.
To be a successful applicant for this role you will also demonstrate the following:
• Strong ability to build rapport and develop relationships with customers
• Experience and knowledge of working in an agricultural or agribusiness environment
• Proactive approach to business development and significant experience in sales management
• Ability to network effectively and maintain good professional working relationships with a range of different stakeholders
Our client has a strong national presence, offers flexible working conditions and ongoing career development opportunities. A leading salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Apply now for this great opportunity to have an impact on the community. To apply or find out more about this role, contact Emily Terrington.
TR3 is a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services to candidates and clients within the Australian Agribusiness, Banking and Financial Services sectors. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
To view our other opportunities or for information about our referral rewards scheme, visit our website: www.tr3recruitment.com.au.