Relationship Manager – Small Business (Sunraysia Region)
Play a key role in regional development in this unique opportunity focusing on a Small Business Banking portfolio based in regional Victoria. Strengthen existing customer relationships, whilst identifying opportunities for growth - helping your customers to prosper and grow. Ideal for a progressive and ambitious Assistant Relationship Manager or existing Relationship Manager looking to take the next step in your career.
• Manage a diverse Small Business Banking portfolio and lead growth strategies across the region
• Grow your networks and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Strengthen your leadership skills by coaching & mentoring a small team
YOU | Develop and maintain credible, long-term relationships with the community, industry and referral partners, as well as facilitating positive customer experiences and outcomes. You will display high levels of professionalism and credibility within the Small Business Banking community and be well-equipped to navigate the opportunities and challenges facing Australian businesses. As the successful candidate you will also have a high-level understanding of Regional clients. Ideally you will also possess:
• Experience in a similar Small Business Banking or Relationship Management role
• Ability to build rapport with an understanding of Business Development strategies
• Understanding of business needs and attitudes of Small Business Banking customers
• Ability to network effectively and maintain good professional working relationships with a range of stakeholders
THE ROLE | In this role you will develop and manage a portfolio of key Small Business Banking customers and referral partners. You will manage a large portfolio of complex clients and have support access within the team. You will be an experienced Banker with an end-to-end relationship style and an ambitious nature.
THE CLIENT | Our client offers a fantastic remuneration package matched to your skill set, but most importantly an opportunity to make a difference to regional Australian customers. They have a strong National presence, offering a great support structure, flexible working conditions and a highly competitive product range.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now, or for a more detailed conversation contact one of our team.
TR3 RECRUITMENT | We are a boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services. Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates and our clients, whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
This one not for you? Find other opportunities or info about our referral rewards at tr3recruitment.com.au or on our social channels.